People residing in Hyderabad commonly report skin and hair issues. Experts state that there is a rise in skin and hair problems among Hyderabad people, year by year, because of the city’s climate and air quality as well as rapid urbanisation and poor lifestyle choices of people. Pollution and excess sun exposure both cause irritation and damage to the skin and hair of the people of Hyderabad.
In the semi-arid, hot weather conditions of Hyderabad, people generally experience skin dryness, sun damage and pigmentation, acne, skin infections (especially fungal), skin allergies and sensitivities/irritation, premature aging, hair fall or loss, and aggravated eczema and psoriasis.
Living with skin and hair problems is not acceptable by anyone when the problems become embarrassing or cause great discomfort and interfere with their daily life. A dermatologist is a medical professional who can help prevent, diagnose, and treat skin and hair concerns. To address and treat climate and pollution-based skin and hair issues, it is important to consult a famed Dermatologist in Hyderabad who can offer pertinent treatments and ensure superior quality results using advanced technologies and techniques.
Dr. Ravali Yalamanchili, is one of the top-rated, general-cum-cosmetic dermatologists in Hyderabad, currently practising at Neya Dermatology & Aesthetics.
When making a selection for the right dermatologist in Hyderabad, there are some most important things to consider. These include:
1. Qualifications/Credentials- Many people acknowledge the importance of consulting a qualified dermatologist. The qualifications speak a lot about a dermatologist. The highest-ranked qualification of a medical practitioner to practise dermatology is MD Dermatology, following an MBBS degree.
2. Referrals- It is well said to know best about a doctor is to contact his/her earlier patients who have been treated for the same problem as you are having. Family and friends who have referred a dermatologist earlier can provide a lot of information on the dermatologist’s ability to treat patients with skin, hair, and nail problems. The patient’s feedback for a dermatologist is thus very important to look into. Every dermatologist has patient reviews and testimonials that can help you know about a dermatologist’s nature, experience, and expertise.
3. Communication skills and attitude- One of the very important parts of patient care is the ability of the dermatologist to explain to the patient well about his/her problem, the treatment options, the probable outcomes, and success rates. The best dermatologist is the one with whom two-way communication goes very well and his/her attitude towards the patient is very good.
4. The clinic’s infrastructure- With good infrastructure, there is ensured good experience for the patient. A good clinic is equipped with advanced technology and has state-of-the-art medical equipment and supplies. A Best dermatologist likes to practise only in a clinic with good infrastructure.
5. Approach to the problem- A particular skin and hair condition can be addressed in a number of ways. But what treatment option will be the right fit for the patient can only be appropriately determined by the best dermatologist. The right dermatologist will provide the right diagnosis and effective treatment to the patient based on his/her unique needs and preferences.
Skin specialists are skincare professionals who are qualified and certified in skin care and treatment. Both general dermatologists and cosmetic dermatologists can practise as skin doctors but skin specialists are not necessarily dermatologists. Dermatologists specialise in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all skin, hair, and nail issues. They specialise in maintaining the skin health of patients and some even specialise in improving skin’s appearance. Skin doctor in Hyderabad can just be an alternative phrase to refer to a dermatologist.
If you have no existing skin, hair, or nail issues, experts advise you to start seeing a good dermatologist every year starting from the age of 25 years. This way, your dermatologist will have the best chance of early detecting your problem and recommend the best possible treatment. The primary reason to start consulting a dermatologist by the mid-20s is because of the frequent sun exposure most people of this age have. Furthermore, many young adults actively try out skincare and haircare products. So, visiting a dermatologist at this time can allow them to get professional advice on skin and hair care and clear their doubts. Anti-aging care also needs to commence at this age as natural aging signs commonly start appearing by this age.
Some of the clinically acclaimed, aesthetic skin treatments that the best Skin doctor in Hyderabad like Dr. Ravali Yalamanchili, at Neya Dermatology & Aesthetics provides includes chemical peels, carbon laser peel, laser toning, laser resurfacing, anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, Vampire facelift, Radiofrequency microneedling, and medical facials. These procedures are the best in improving the skin appearance of people in Hyderabad.
Maintaining healthy and aesthetically appealing skin and hair in Hyderabad’s climate and pollution can be challenging. But, with the professional guidance and expertise of the right dermatologist, it’s possible to protect skin and hair from harmful impacts of climate and air quality using preventive measures. Regularly seeing a dermatologist is always advisable. Therefore, people can consult Dr. Ravali Yalamanchili, at Neya Dermatology & Aesthetics, an expert Skin doctor in Hyderabad to proactively manage the skin and hair health of her clients and even tackle any emerging issues.
To know more, schedule a consultation today with Ravali Yalamanchili, at Neya Dermatology & Aesthetics, a premium luxury and Best Skin Clinic in Hyderabad.
For enquiries you can get in touch with us at email@example.com